Thursday, April 18, 2013

Praise Him, Praise Him, Praise Him!!!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy, but let me begin with a verse that I have seen come true in my life recently

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."  Romans 8:28 NLT

Last week I skipped my PT appointment, but made it to my Neurology one.  I really wasn't thrilled with this appointment.  I am pretty sure I saw a resident first.  When her attending physician came in she had to stop and say "excuse me, I need to teach for a minute."  I was floored.

Last week I also was able to make it to church and small group.  I really had a great time and enjoyed getting to see and catch-up with everyone.

THIS week I went to my new PT appointment and LOVED it!  I felt like instead of doing exercises such as squats, calf raises, etc (at the last place), my new therapist has me doing more functional activities to teach my body to move the way it use to.  I am very excited to go back! :)

Also, we are getting out Central Heating/Air Conditioning put in this week. Yay!

Today was my cancer center day.  Great news - my Oncologist gave me a month off.  No treatment this month because new studies are coming out that sound like my treatments are causing the problems I've been having.  I am taking time off from the drug to work on Physical Therapy and see how much progress I can make,

Next month I will have a PET scan, and then my doctor will determine if he wants me back on this treatment.  If he does, it will be at a decreased dosage.

Well... that's whats up with my life right now.  I am feeling great, and I want to give God all the glory for the way this has all fallen together perfectly!



Also, please feel free to comment.  I would love to read them.  Just click where it says "no comments" and I have instructions listed.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Keep on fighting, Stephanie! With God all things are possible. You have a good attitude and spirit, just keep going. Love you, Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you liked my blog or I inspired you. Also, please share my blog with your friends if you would like them to read as well.