Friday, March 29, 2013

Jesus is my King!


I wanted to share this video with you.  It is very powerful. Also, I would like to offer up a prayer for you this weekend.

Father God,

Thank  you SO much for sending your son to die for our sins.  We cannot image the sacrifices made in order to bring us back to you, Lord.  Your love is intoxicating, Lord - I can't get enough of it.

I ask right now, Father, that you bless those who see this video this weekend.  Help them to feel the weight of what you did to save us, and the joy and honor of having Jesus as their king!  Let them shout it from the rooftops. Lord.  Jesus is risen, He is rised indeed!

I thank you for allowing us to take part in the celebration of Jesus' resurrection, and I ask that you make Easter a special day for us all - a day that will stand out separately than any other day.

It's all about you, God.  May we never forget that,

In Jesus' name,
Amen




Have a great weekend in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you liked my blog or I inspired you. Also, please share my blog with your friends if you would like them to read as well.